Sunday, May 28, 2017

Where's Part 5 of "TOONS?"

P.T. Dilloway asked me on Twitter, and you may be wondering as well, where's the final book of TOONS? As I've said before, it's a five-part series and it's actually done. I sent him an advance copy already. Set in the cartoon world of fairy tales and fantasy, The Wonderful WonderWoods brings the anthros to their final battle to confront the Masked Executive and save the world. They also get thrown into the world of magic and fairy godmothers as well.

Its status is kind of complicated. I was going to release it on its own, but I've always intended to release TOONS as a single volume. An omnibus, "full season," collection, whatever you want to call it. I've gone back and forth on whether to release WonderWoods on its own or just release the full collection with it. I guess I'll do two releases, after all.

I'll be releasing WonderWoods on July 16th, 2017. TOONS: The Complete Series should be released two weeks later on August 1, 2017. Stay tuned for more details.

"My name is Timothy McGill, and I'm a time travel addict..." Time Junkie, now available in paperback and ebook formats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be the first to find out about my new releases, as well as a free ebook, sign up here: http://eepurl.com/xALKv.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...